E-mailing campaign is a good strategy to keep in mind of your prospects and customers. But it has to be planed in advanced and should be relevant for the person that receive the e-mail. The result of an e-mailing campaign is dependant of few rules to respect but mostly depends of the quality of your data base. It is also a good way to update your data base.
The E-mailing campaign is an excellent tool for the business developer as he can selectively contact the prospect who is interested in a specific product or service.
The main topic of your e-mailing :
About You :
– A brand new website
– You will be present at a specific event (business convention, trade show or congress)
– You propose a new service or product
About a topic that is interesting or helpful for the persons that receive the e-mail.
E-Mailing campaign Offer Includes:
– the strategy (topic, target, schedule…)
– the e-mailing ready to be send
– report & notes after the sending
– in option: bounced e-mail resend & correction.
– in option: If you take also the offer regarding the report on Google Analytics, the e-mailing campaign could be tracked on Google Analytics.
Return to Operational Marketing & Business Development
Return to Strategic Business Development