Author: Jean-Claude Muller, 穆卓Executive Editor at BtoBioInnovation email@example.com
SPECIAL REPORT #22.7
The Top 20 Pharma Companies by 2021 Revenue
Fierce Pharma has issued its yearly ranking of the top 20 pharma companies by revenue. In short:
- Johnson and Johnson is leading the pack.
- Pfizer, AstraZeneca, BioNTech and Moderna with COVID-19 vaccines are the ones with the strongest growth.
- None of the top 20 companies had a 2021 revenue decrease.
- BioNTech (#18), Moderna (#19) and Viatris (#20) enter the top 20 companies.
- Teva (-5%), Biogen (-18%) and Astellas (-4%) dropped from the list.
- The mix of company’s origin remains very balanced: Ten companies are American, nine are European, one is Japanese (Takeda is ranked #11).
Full details under The top 20 pharma companies by 2021 revenue | Fierce Pharma
This document has been prepared by btobioinnovation and is provided to you for information purposes only. The information contained in this document has been obtained from sources that btobioinnovation believes are reliable but btobioinnovation does not warrant that it is accurate or complete. The views presented in this document are those of btobioinnovation’s editor at the time